dots

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I am no longer taking orders..

Sorry, I am no longer taking orders for the fall. I have have been blessed with the number of people interested in ordering this year and they are still pouring in.  I do not like saying no to orders, but I also know I am running out of time. I am 31 weeks pregnant and have about 30 items left to do. I also have family items, my kids and lets not forget Alabama Football starts soon. So, with all of this I have had to cut off orders. I will let you know when I will be taking more orders. I may get all of it done with time left and if that is the case I will take a few more. I just want to keep orders going out in a timely manner. Thanks for understanding.
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I hope you got my email last week. If not, please let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete